22 posts in this topic
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:45 am     Super secret spam barrier
Marine
Marine
Other duties:
Advanced Trainer
Operations Design Team

Ribbons:
Service Medal (4) Training Team (1) Man of the match (1)
Zeus Operations (1) Public Regular (1) Operation Medal (4)
Combat Medic (1)
Addition to, Bug report - 21 June 2018

Thought i would pop some bits and bobs down, from last couple of days playing on Nemesis for your deliberation. 

Friendly AI stopped attacking early on just stayed at base, which making things much tougher for ground forces.
Service/logistics options for wildcat seem reduced i.e. cant equipped PG rockets, is this due to the CAS variant not being in the mission until the island objective has been taken, obviously we don't have that aircraft until then, so the logistics module isn't looking for the options for it from the start.
Aircraft had to land in the center of the base to access servicing option, would be nice to access from helipad or from the beach at the other side as their is lots of space.
Aircraft and Vehicles sat at base need adjustment as they are clipping objects when repawning, exploding and we are get a vehicle shower lol. i believe this may have started from an AI attack that caused a vehicle to explode on its spawn position causing a sort of chain reaction of sorts after the respawning on the burnt out wreck.
AI level could need a tweak, friendly's took 3 hours to move 1.5km, don't get me wrong i love a good hard mission but its insane on the ground mate lol
Their may be to many tanks in general? if you go to La Passage (forgive the spelling) then you just get wave and waves of then coming down from the northeast airfield, the ALiVE AI commander must be pushing everything through the pass above the town.

Would like to see?
If possible would like to see some sort of town occupation marker i.e. if enemy presence, would just help as at the moment, players are just going for the objectives and getting them self's surrounded, i now they should be more on their toes but it may be helpful???

Would it be feasible to use the Harrier for the fixed wing? admittedly, i just love the Harrier :up:

Hope this come across as intended as constructive feed back as i know you said that you have not had chance to been on much as you would like, so i thought you would want to no about these issues/tweaks.

Thanks RED

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:38 pm     Super secret spam barrier
Marine
Marine
Other duties:
Modder

Ribbons:
Service Medal (4) Donator (1) Operations Team (1)
Frag of the match (1) Zeus Operations (3) Mission Designer (4)
Public Regular (1) Operation Medal (3)
Updated mission on server to v9

Changelog
- Removed the VDV tanks.
- Replaced GMG vehicles with 50 Cal vehicles. GMG is way OP for public ops and results in large numbers of explosions and damaged/destroyed buildings which decrease FPS for everyone.
- Fixed the Island teleport to be JIP compatable
- Amended the convoy AI to hopefully be more likely to move from A-B
- Removed some of the vehicles at base and gave them some more space around to hopefully reduce the number of issues upon respawn
- Added a concrete pier for the fast boat to aid in it's usability
- Resized all ALIVE modules which I'm hoping will reduce the number of instances where vehicles explode on spawn within towns.

+ New Topic + Post Reply