3 Commando Brigade

Realism. Tactics. Fun.

+ New Topic + Post Reply

Underslinging

12 posts in this topic
Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:43 pm     Super secret spam barrier

Ribbons:
Donator (1)
In regards to the vehicles we use I have found.

Wildcats should be able to sling quad bikes and ammo boxes.
Merlin's should be able to sling quad bikes, ammo boxes and land rovers.
Chinook should be able to sling quad bikes, ammo boxes, land rovers, jackals, coyotes and foxhounds.

You can easily see if you will be able to attach it as it will show up in the SLA.

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:49 pm     Super secret spam barrier

Ribbons:
Donator (1)
Evrik wrote:
Really, we need to know what vehicles you were attempting to undersling. If it is a 3CB vehicle, it is something we can look at resolving. If it's a vehicle from another mod pack, there isn't much we can do about it if they haven't added sling loading to their vehicles. That said, the UH-60M isn't going to have a huge lifting capacity, so I doubt it can sling most of the vehicles anyway. If you can't lift anything with the Chinook, then there is a problem as it can lift about 13 tons, which is most soft-skin vehicle and some light armoured.

Understandable on the H-60 air frame.

Chinook was what had me baffled and Mad Mick I believe hit it on the head. It was showing nothing being slung under the Chinook, but when I finally got something to hook it showed 2x vehicles suddenly. Then one vehicle that wouldn't release when I tried to release it. When I set the vehicle on the ground it seemed to not release and dip through the ground. 

+ New Topic + Post Reply