1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Other duties:
Game Admin
Site Admin
Modder
Founder

Ribbons:
Service Medal (7) Media Man (2) Donator (1)
Modding Team (1) Frag of the match (1) Leadership (1)
Public Regular (1) Operation Medal (3)

General Purpose Machine Gun Handling/Animation

Yes there are extended stamina mods... but they make playing the game a pain.. as they just feel really punitive...

To be honest the Easiest way to deal with this in game is how we've done it... Increased dispersion and reduced accuracy  - It's practically impossible to hit anything unless it's properly stabilised.... Apart from that It's just one of those game things that I doubt we can ever simulate our way around.

Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:54 pm     Super secret spam barrier

Ribbons:
Media Man (2) Donator (1)
I think the way it is currently handled is good enough. The only adjustments I think I would like to see are in some rather extreme postures. I did spend about 15 minutes holding a corner being crouched and leaning to the left. Those are the only situations in which I wonder how strong the soldier must be if he can hold that for 15 seconds like a rock. :)

Otherwise the game does a decent job handling those things in regard of stamina and the weapon sway connected to it. If you move with you gun raised or half raised etc it will make your stamina decrease faster and you will recover it more slowly/not at all. This leads to situations in which you actually should think on how you move around because you will get more weapon sway and sometimes you cant or cant afford to rest a weapon or go prone. 

There is no war to end all wars.

+ New Topic + Post Reply