3 Commando Brigade

Realism. Tactics. Fun.

+ New Topic + Post Reply
3 posts in this topic
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:28 pm     Super secret spam barrier

Introduction - Downey

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself as I've always been awkward when first meeting people. I've been in a lot of units, they all have different opinions of me. I've handled situations in the past poorly and they have a permanent stain on me hence why I'm going to be honest in the introduction. I'm more than willing to take a bollocking when I'm in the wrong, but if i believe the wrong was justified then i will also make sure my side of the story is put across. I enjoy hard, intense combat and will happily go head first into situations that may not go my way. Love a good laugh, play loads of games. Sometimes i may dick about a bit, but will switch on when i need to. Also i like it better when if there's a problem i'm told about it and vice versa, if there's bad blood i don't want it effecting other peoples game play. If anyone has any questions please pm. Thanks and here's to a long career with 3CB!

Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:45 pm     Super secret spam barrier

Mustache wrote:
Welcome mate, hope you will enjoy your stay here at 3CB. :D

I also see you made an application, I suggest that you play on our public server to get your +1's. Here you will also experience how it's like to play with our mods and members. 
The plan is to do so!

Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:51 am     Super secret spam barrier
Marine
Marine
Other duties:

Ribbons:
Service Medal (4) Donator (1) Frag of the match (1)
Public Regular (1) Operation Medal (3)
Hi and welcome! o/

+ New Topic + Post Reply