3 Commando Brigade

Realism. Tactics. Fun.

+ New Topic + Post Reply
2 posts in this topic
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:48 pm     Super secret spam barrier

Introduction - Garfield

Hi all,

Thought I would sign up here ahead of the public event later on this week.

I have been playing arma for many years at this point, starting back in the Arma 2 days, but really putting in the hours in arma 3 (too many hours really). In that time, I have been involved in a few different groups, and generally moved around after a while to try something different. I currently am part of a somewhat long standing community, helping run their tech side, and sometimes some of the administration tasks.

In game, I would normally take either leadership roles, or set myself up in a tin can with a big cannon. I do also sometimes zeus some of their missions, where I generally theme my missions around some custom structure or area. For example I have a town on Cherno called "Novy Lug" (as that is what the map says) that I sometimes use. This is also available on the workshop as a scenario file for other groups to use.

So I have been looking for somewhere to go where I don't have to worry about all that, and have a change in pace. While I don't think I will avoid going for armoured roles, it is not the main goal, and would prefer to first get a full idea of how you play.

So all in all, thanks for reading this, and looking forward to playing with you this Friday.

Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:06 pm     Super secret spam barrier
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Other duties:
Media Manager
Operations Design Team

Ribbons:
Service Medal (2) Donator (1) Public Team (1)
Zeus Operations (1) Mission Designer (1) Leadership (1)
Public Regular (1) Operation Medal (3) Weapons Operator (1)
Welcome Garfield, looking forward to seeing you on Friday mate!

+ New Topic + Post Reply