3 Commando Brigade

Realism. Tactics. Fun.

+ New Topic + Post Reply
10 posts in this topic
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:38 am     Super secret spam barrier

Ribbons:
Media Man (2) Donator (1)

Play withSix driving me Crazy!

Hijacked this thread, so I dont have to post this in the current ops thread.

I wanted to update my repo for the ops so I did the usual.

1. Delete the repo.
2. Click on the magic green button
3. Be happy,.

Somehow I cant be happy these days. All I get is this:

Yesterday PWS installed a client update. Could this be the issue?

There is no war to end all wars.

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:58 am     Super secret spam barrier
Major
Major
Other duties:
Site Admin
Game Admin
Modder
Founder

Ribbons:
Service Medal (7)
@MeFirst that's the wrong repo URL. Where are you adding the repo from? The green button on the website (on the Mods page) points to the correct repo URL.

"To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time." - Leonard Bernstein
3CB ops in a nutshell.

PC Specs

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:24 am     Super secret spam barrier

Ribbons:
Was using the button from the operations thread.

Will now try the one from the mod tab.

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:57 am     Super secret spam barrier

Ribbons:
That worked. :D

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:08 pm     Super secret spam barrier

Ribbons:
Something with my pws must be wrong or with the repo.

I just tried to connect to the pubserver and I landed in the sea because I did not have the up to date version of namalsk. When I try to use the green button from the mods tab I get several issues.

1. It is only adding a collection for the private server and it is adding a empty collection named: placeholder for repo.

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:17 am     Super secret spam barrier

Ribbons:
I think its completly broken. Gonna try to reinstall pws.

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:21 am     Super secret spam barrier
Marine
Marine
Other duties:
Modder

Ribbons:
Service Medal (5) Donator (1) Modding Team (1)
Leadership (1) Operation Medal (2)
I found that I now need to remove the collection and click the green button in the mods to collection to update it each time.  For some reason right clicking and refreshing doesn't like to update the collections anymore.

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:24 am     Super secret spam barrier

Ribbons:
I know. I never did use the refresh option. I was always removing the repo and downloading it again. However since the last days, this doesnt really work anymore.

Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:04 pm     Super secret spam barrier

Ribbons:
Still cant get it to work. I made sure PWS has all the right permissions in the firewall etc.

When I delete the repo trx to load it again I still get the same error:

Error during processing repo from https://www.3commandobrigade.com:8080/repo/remote/

Problem: Download Expectation, Die Verbindung mit dem Remoteserver kann nicht hergestellt werden (means there is no connection with the remoteserver)... After 0% (0B) for https://www.3commandobrigade.com:8080/re ... xtra_2.yml

Quote:
Type: Six.Core.Domain.Sync.Transfer.DownloadException
    Die Verbindung mit dem Remoteserver kann nicht hergestellt werden.. After 0% (0B) for https://www.3commandobrigade.com:8080/re ... rivate.yml
Source: withSIX-Play
TargetSite: Void (˜., System.Net.WebException)
Data:     [SmartStackFrames=System.Collections.Generic.LinkedList`1[System.Object]]
StackTrace:
       bei ..( , WebException )
       bei ...()
    --- Ende der Stapelüberwachung vom vorhergehenden Ort, an dem die Ausnahme ausgelöst wurde ---
       bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
       bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       bei ...()
    --- Ende der Stapelüberwachung vom vorhergehenden Ort, an dem die Ausnahme ausgelöst wurde ---
       bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       bei ...()
       bei Six.Core.Domain.Games.Legacy.Repo.SixRepo.<GetServer>d__17.MoveNext()
       bei ...()
       bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
       bei Six.Core.Domain.Games.Legacy.Repo.SixRepo.<LoadConfigRemote>d__11.MoveNext()
       bei ”...()
       bei ”...()
       bei ”...()
Inner Exception:
    Type: System.Net.WebException
        Die Verbindung mit dem Remoteserver kann nicht hergestellt werden.
    Source: System
    TargetSite: System.Net.WebResponse EndGetResponse(System.IAsyncResult)
    StackTrace:
           bei System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
           bei System.Net.WebClient.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request, IAsyncResult result)
           bei System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBitsResponseCallback(IAsyncResult result)
           bei ...()
    Inner Exception:
        Type: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException
            Ein Verbindungsversuch ist fehlgeschlagen, da die Gegenstelle nach einer bestimmten Zeitspanne nicht richtig reagiert hat, oder die hergestellte Verbindung war fehlerhaft, da der verbundene Host nicht reagiert hat 144.76.162.200:8080
        Source: System
        TargetSite: Void EndConnect(System.IAsyncResult)
    ErrorCode: 10060
    NativeErrorCode: 10060
        StackTrace:
               bei System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
               bei System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)

Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:25 am     Super secret spam barrier

Ribbons:
I think Towe1ey can confirm this is all very, very weird. We tried a lot of stuff out via teamviewer and we were yet unable to find the problem in my end. It appears pws is refusing to establish a stable connection to the 3CB repo. When it comes to the 3CB Mod and ACRE pack at some point it will fail to download certain files from it. After that it will stop the download and when I start it again it works until I get the same error with another file from the pack. After doing that 15 times I now got all the content from the 3CB pack. On the other hand I also deleted all my mods and reinstalled pws completly. The problem itself still exists, but at least I got some kind of workaround and I reduced my mod folder from 119 to 32. :)

+ New Topic + Post Reply