3 Commando Brigade

Realism. Tactics. Fun.

+ New Topic + Post Reply
2 posts in this topic
Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:42 pm     Super secret spam barrier

Ribbons:
Service Medal (5) Donator (1)

Steam in-game issue ArmA 3

Like the images above. After I've launched ArmA 3 with playwithsix then close the game from the main menu. My steam friends still says I'm playing ArmA 3 even though my processes say arma3.exe is not running at the time.

The only way I can fix it is by end tasking steam.exe since I can't close steam program because it says Waiting for ArmA 3 to close.

I have just updated my playwithsix to the new one but not the beta version. I don't remember having this issue before.

Edit

Actually nevermind. I figured out there was a process running in the background called tmp which I think stands for temporary? Anyway I end tasked that and it seemed to get rid of the ArmA 3 in game on steam. I launched PWS again and closed ArmA 3 and it didn't happen again. Maybe it was due to the update I had today with PWS not sure. But seems fixed now.

I'll leave this up in case any one else experiences it. Pretty annoying.

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:53 am     Super secret spam barrier

Ribbons:
Donator (1)
cheers cat, this is actually pretty useful. i think myself and howl encountered this last week when trying to play Left4Dead, Steam insisted we were still playing ArmA and it caused complications with game invites.

+ New Topic + Post Reply