3 Commando Brigade

Realism. Tactics. Fun.

+ New Topic + Post Reply
2 posts in this topic
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:49 am     Super secret spam barrier

Ribbons:
Media Man (2) Donator (1)

Operation Feedback: Public Operation: Saturday 24/09/1

Like for our private operations, we are also collecting feedback from all participants here. Feedback is very important to make future operations better.

However it is important you try to keep your feedback on point. So please avoid talking about things like tactical decisions that were made in the mission. Feebdack about tactical decisions cant really help us to create better operations. After the operation is over, there is a quick debrief in which you can address feedback about tactical decisions etc.

Feel free to use this format:

Quote:
What you liked

What could be improved

Bugs

Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:19 pm     Super secret spam barrier

Ribbons:
Donator (1)
hi was part of the op on Saturday night really enjoyed the event especially when the section I was in was stuck between a MBT and a APC things got hot quickly but everyone kept there cool and got through it

I think the problem at the start of the op with loading up the mission then finding bugs like not being able to look down scopes and I had an issue with TeamSpeak not taking me to the taskforce radio channel meant I had to reset my game by this time the mission was well underway .forget to mention I had been on public for a few hours that day and had no issues until maps and mission was changed . I was wondering if this could have been avoided by having the server up and running about an hour before the mission was to start then u guys can sort out whatever problems there are .

thanks McCabe9442

+ New Topic + Post Reply