3 Commando Brigade

Realism. Tactics. Fun.

+ New Topic + Post Reply

You know when you've been playing too much Arma when...

24 posts in this topic
Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:40 am     Super secret spam barrier

Ribbons:
Service Medal (4) Public Regular (1)
#derailed

When you are confused that a military shooter runs more then 30 fps, and your excuse is "Yeah, but the map is very small and thats not realistic balistics"

took effort #railingitback

cheers moeses

Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:21 pm     Super secret spam barrier
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Other duties:
Operations Coordinator
Operations Design Team
Site Admin
Game Admin
Modder

Ribbons:
Service Medal (7) Donator (1) Modding Team (1)
Zeus Operations (2) Mission Designer (4) Leadership (1)
Asset Medal [Armour] (1) Operation Medal (4)
This actually happened last weekend :(. Was out with the misses having dinner at friends, when I noticed they had postcards from Bornholm on their bookcase. Without thinking, I blurted out "I've been there". Before realising, I haven't physically been there. Misses looked at me puzzled, while they proceeded to ask when I visited... and my stumbling response of "...*mumble mumble*...I mixed it up with Stockholm"... followed by a painfully awkward silence of everyone thinking I was socially retarded.

Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:45 pm     Super secret spam barrier

Ribbons:
Donator (1)
Arka wrote:
This actually happened last weekend :(. Was out with the misses having dinner at friends, when I noticed they had postcards from Bornholm on their bookcase. Without thinking, I blurted out "I've been there". Before realising, I haven't physically been there. Misses looked at me puzzled, while they proceeded to ask when I visited... and my stumbling response of "...*mumble mumble*...I mixed it up with Stockholm"... followed by a painfully awkward silence of everyone thinking I was socially retarded.

No one will ever understand us gamers my friend thats what makes us a stereo type... that and we spend 1000's on upgrades to our pcs lol

Parker 3CB

His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of curiosity.

Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:50 pm     Super secret spam barrier

Arka wrote:

I quite like the idea of going to Lemnos, As long as we don't get locked up of course....

+ New Topic + Post Reply