3 Commando Brigade

Realism. Tactics. Fun.

+ New Topic + Post Reply
1 post in this topic
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:37 am     Super secret spam barrier

Ribbons:
Service Medal (3) Mission Designer (1)

Nation RP Games (Another One?)

I got a proposition to you guys who played the last nation game, I figure in the future we can do another one, although a mech game is already in the making (Historical stuff). I need a poll for this or just comment below.

Here are some story ideas we could do:

1. Call of Duty-esque storyline
- With this I will probably make something up thats really stupid, just to poke fun at the COD series and we can have ridiculous battles on it, or maybe just a character RP

Example: In the year 1987, Soviet scientists found a precious mineral called Unobtanium, and before they could extract it, rebels found and killed them. Now in the year 2016, in the small african nation of Ghana, some government oil researchers found the mineral again, and then one of them, Mukbar Dikshadi, took power in Ghana, and using the power of the mineral, could produce a similar material that is more efficient than gasoline. Now its the year 2028, and Ghana is a superpower in the world. AMERICAH HAS FALLEN. The dictator of Ghanese Empire now controls most of West Africa, and with his newfound wealth is ready to expand into Central Africa, and even has special forces ready to attack the United States for some unknown reason (WOAH!).

2. ARMA 3 Verse Storyline:
- Basically here we will take the ARMA 3 verse and bring it into forum game, and play it out like a cold war between CSAT and NATO, with proxy wars and stuff.

Example: In 2031, The nation of Bulgaria erupted into a civil war, and both NATO and CSAT had interests in it. NATO wanted to stop CSAT expansion into europe, while CSAT wanted to move into the country and support the coup de'tat that installed a CSAT sided government. OH NOES A FLASHPOINT IN THE REGION!

3. Wait until the Mech Game:
- Currently what is ready to be said about it is it will be an alternate history (DUH) scenario in which Germany won World War I with their new technology known as walkers. Although Germany attempted to retain control of their empire in europe, it crumbled under economic pressure from trying to save Austria Hungary from bankruptcy and independence movements in occupied countries. Now Europe is changed, with a resurgent French Republic and a divided Italy, due to Lenin moving there and creating the Communist Republic of Two Sicilies, dividing up Italy after an attempted assassination by the German Empire. Eastern Europe is in shambles and by the western powers is considered to be "no mans land" (Will come up with name for area later) which includes modern day nations like Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, and the balkan states. This area has been sealed off by The Wall, which is basically a huge concrete wall dividing the civilized West from the Eastern wasteland, with roaming bandit groups and city states popping up attempting to create a sense of order in their area.

More will come about the other side of the world (Asia) but thats Nulls job to do.

Other story ideas are definitely appreciated though, just post it below.

+ New Topic + Post Reply