3 Commando Brigade

Realism. Tactics. Fun.

+ New Topic + Post Reply
7 posts in this topic
Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:45 am     Super secret spam barrier

Ribbons:
Media Man (2) Donator (1)

Star Citizen - Who has it + who wants to start/join an org?

Got the game, but I actually forgot what ship I got when it was announced.

I also grew quite reserved towards Star Citizen. I think the project is getting too big and is getting too much content. All I (and other people) wanted, was a solid Space-Sim.

There is no war to end all wars.

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:07 pm     Super secret spam barrier
Marine
Marine
Other duties:

Ribbons:
Service Medal (1) Recruiter (1) Recruitment Team (1)
Zeus Operations (1) Leadership (1) Asset Medal [Armour] (1)
Public Regular (1) Operation Medal (3)
Yeah ive got it. only got the mustang omega. I dont play much atm since i got it mostly for the open world when it launches. would be great to play with the clan though! :D

Tweety Bird

Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:32 am     Super secret spam barrier

Ribbons:
Donator (1)
I've realized that to get the most out of a game, I personally prefer waiting for a '1.0' release. Removes a lot of the drama and hassle (social and technical realities of early access) and gives me a much better experience. 

Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:05 pm     Super secret spam barrier

yeah i think i've got the aurora ML, looking forwards to testing out the FPS module too

Murphy's Law of Combat Operations # 8: If at first you don't succeed... call in an airstrike.
ImageImage

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:03 am     Super secret spam barrier

Jamster wrote:
RDogg wrote:
Just watched it. I've given a lot of hate towards SC lately, but if we are now going to start getting stuff like that.. Then blimey.

Elite Dangerous is certainly good at what it does, but SC is starting to show with that why it has its own perks. I want to board abandoned ships and s**t myself Dead Space style.

Well if Elite had SC's money then I think it would be an amazing game all it needs right now is Organisations and Organisation controlled space

Like the power play update that came out a few weeks ago?

You need to remember that elite and SC are over a year apart in terms if full release, it's pretty hard to fairly compare the two, especially at this stage where what gameplay there is for SC is so different to elite

Murphy's Law of Combat Operations # 8: If at first you don't succeed... call in an airstrike.
ImageImage

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:53 am     Super secret spam barrier

I don't think it'd work well in elite. The galaxy is too big. You'd have thousands of groups spread out all over the place, and they'd be too small to be effective in the busier areas of space.

ImageImage

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:02 am     Super secret spam barrier

I think that's make it worse, you'd have loads if tiny groups fighting over the same 15-20 systems. If the groups are big enough to be effective you might as well just be fighting for one of the power play factions.
They d need to allow bigger wings though. Hopefully SC devs are taking note from elite on some things

ImageImage

+ New Topic + Post Reply