3 Commando Brigade

Realism. Tactics. Fun.

+ New Topic + Post Reply
5 posts in this topic
Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:15 am     Super secret spam barrier

Ribbons:
Donator (1)

Help a nerdy man-child in need...

Bit of childish plea for help here! So over the course of 2016, to go along with Pokemons 20th anniversary, Nintendo are giving away codes for incredibly rare Pokemon at participating GAME stores. Unfortunately, GAME no longer exists here, and us poor potato-fuelled Pokemon fans have no way of getting these. So, if any kind hearted 3CB member happens to be in a GAME store over the month of February, I would be eternally grateful if they could grab me a Mew code or two and help me become the Pokemon Master 12 year old Swarf always wanted to be!

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:32 am     Super secret spam barrier
Sergeant
Sergeant
Other duties:
Modder

Ribbons:
Service Medal (5) Donator (1) Modding Team (1)
Recruitment Team (1) Leadership (1) Asset Medal [Air] (1)
Public Regular (1) Operation Medal (4)
I may possibly be able to - is there a way to find out which stores do it, and is there any other requirement?

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:55 pm     Super secret spam barrier

Ribbons:
Donator (1)
Unfortunately details on the website are a bit vague, I can only assume theres a limited amount of codes given to all the GAME stores in the UK, but theres no list of specific participating stores. And I've heard talk that some Gamestops in the US have tried to force people into buying something to get codes, if they try that forget about it. I really wish Nintendo and the Pokemon company didnt do stuff like this, some of these gits have been like gold-dust outside of Japan for the best part of 10-15 years, then they do global events and make them available to a select few countries.

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:17 pm     Super secret spam barrier
Sergeant
Sergeant
Other duties:
Modder

Ribbons:
Service Medal (5) Donator (1) Modding Team (1)
Recruitment Team (1) Leadership (1) Asset Medal [Air] (1)
Public Regular (1) Operation Medal (4)
I'll stick my head into the one opposite work tomorrow, but it's a pretty small store so don't know how likely. There's a larger one at the far end of the highstreet, but probably won't be near there until saturday/monday.

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:42 pm     Super secret spam barrier

Ribbons:
Donator (1)
I wouldn't ask any more than that of any of ye. It's much appreciated Nick, and if you dont manage it then no worries. Ill have my words with the Pokemon company yet...

+ New Topic + Post Reply