2 posts in this topic
Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:02 pm     Super secret spam barrier
Marine
Marine
Other duties:

Ribbons:
Combat Medic (1)

Adding in KAT Advanced Medical

It adds in a lot of new things for medics to do and concentrate on as basic ace medical can often be mind numbing and repetative. It adds in airways, and a need to keep them open, it adds in surgery to permenantly fix broken limbs as well as keeping splints to partially fix them. It also give new ways to restart hearts, wake people up and new ways to insert medication and IVs. There are also chemical warfare modules and items that could make chemical warfare integrate better into the medical system. There are also other things that are added that can be useful or help imersion such as stretchers that can be used in patrol ops for carrying wounded / dead, and an ability to draw blood from healthy individuals when there isn't enough blood in the medic's kit.

Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:46 pm     Super secret spam barrier
Corporal
Corporal
Other duties:
Public Events Coordinator

Ribbons:
Service Medal (1) Donator (1) Public Team (1)
Zeus Operations (2) Mission Designer (1) Leadership (2)
Asset Medal [Armour] (1) TvT (1) Operation Medal (3)
USER GUIDE
Whilst i love the Idea of adding more technical aspects to the medical role as i feel your pain at times it can become rather monotonous.

It will require some bedding in time to gauge and fine tune the medical settings (backend) to ensure the mission flow is not adversely affected.

Ultimately it will require a rewrite of the medical training, something I feel may be unachievable with how busy a lot of people have become. (myself included)

Something I am keen to see in the near future hopefully though :)

+ New Topic + Post Reply