3 Commando Brigade

Realism. Tactics. Fun.

+ New Topic + Post Reply
2 posts in this topic
Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:14 pm     Super secret spam barrier

Ribbons:
Public Regular (1)

3CB, I need your help...

Last year I lost someone very dear to me, and I'm sure that many of you reading this who have had a similar experience in one way or another. It's especially hard when you see that person fight the hardest of battles over a long period of time, only to get worn down until there isn't much left in them. If anyone here has heard of myeloma, you know how brutal it can be; if you haven't, then give it a Google - then at least this post has some value in one way or another. 

Im writing this to call upon anyone here who believes that a quid or two is worth parting with in the name of all things good and hopeful. Trevor was a huge fan of the sky and all things aerial - so in his memory, his wife will be doing a charity skydive later this year. If you'd like to donate, whether it be for karma, goodwill or self-gratification (we don't judge) then click the link:

https://www.justgiving.com/myelomaskydive2015/

It takes about 2 minutes to do, and all donations however big or small are appreciated tremendously.

Cheers :) 

“You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.” 
― John Bunyan

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:18 am     Super secret spam barrier

Ribbons:
Public Regular (1)
Really appreciate it RDogg! Thanks a bunch :D 

+ New Topic + Post Reply