Rugby

33 posts in this topic
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:58 pm     Super secret spam barrier
Marine
Marine
Other duties:
Modder

Ribbons:
Service Medal (5) Donator (1) Modding Team (1)
Leadership (1) Operation Medal (2)
Very close. I thought England had it until that try. Wales didn't deserve it but well done to them they kept in their. Now and I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm gonna have to support Wales against Australia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:03 pm     Super secret spam barrier
Marine
Marine
Other duties:
Operations Design Team

Ribbons:
Service Medal (6) Media Man (2) Donator (1)
Zeus Operations (2) Mission Designer (3) Leadership (1)
Operation Medal (4)
I knew I had a bad feeling about it haha. Now to drink until I forget!

TLS_Cud

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:25 am     Super secret spam barrier

Plan B is in effect. I will be wearing my Ireland shirt for the remainder

Murphy's Law of Combat Operations # 8: If at first you don't succeed... call in an airstrike.
ImageImage

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:33 am     Super secret spam barrier
Marine
Marine
Other duties:
Modder

Ribbons:
Im thinking Japan might be a good team to support.  I just can't believe we folded over like that so easily.

Now I have had some time to sleep on it, both Farrells need to go I feel, they play/ coach negative dirty rugby and you can't afford to be doing silly hits in such a big game.  The Burgess experiment in the centres failed let him go to Bath learn the dark arts in the back row and he may be able to come back and do a job on Hooper and Pollock in 4 years.

Now to the more controversial choices, well not really, Robshaw must go as well he is not even Englands best 7 or even the best captain material.  I do feel however that Lancaster should stay have some stability, see how he does not in this 6 nations but next years and if we don't win it then he has to go.

We need to find our best backline we need a better scrum half to come off the bench and inject some pace not slow it down even more.  I could just go on and on forever.

I just hope it all happens and it doesn't get bottled and we don't progress.

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:49 am     Super secret spam barrier

Andy1 wrote:
Now I have had some time to sleep on it, both Farrells need to go I feel, they play/ coach negative dirty rugby and you can't afford to be doing silly hits in such a big game.  The Burgess experiment in the centres failed let him go to Bath learn the dark arts in the back row and he may be able to come back and do a job on Hooper and Pollock in 4 years.

I'll have to disagree here, Farrell has to make that tackle, the replay shows he does lift the arm. Should have been a penalty for off the ball(though that's a stupid rule, if you're a dummy runner you should be prepared to get hit), but the yellow card was harsh IMO. As for Burgess, he was outstanding against Wales, completely took Roberts out of the game. I feel sorry for the guy, he's been blamed for pretty much everything, even though England were winning comfortably while he was on the field against Wales. But that's rugby union elitists for you.

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:52 am     Super secret spam barrier
Marine
Marine
Other duties:
Modder

Ribbons:
Dave I agree the tackle needed making but it wasn't about taking the man out off the ball, it was the fact as you say he didn't use his arms.  He dropped his shoulder, you can't get away with a cheap shot like that anymore.

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:25 am     Super secret spam barrier

Totally agree Jamster. The coach should be free to pick the best players available

I called the result 5 mins in last night because England. Were stood around watching. No support on line breaks and the back row just didn't get to the breakdown when Australia were getting 2-3 guys there

Murphy's Law of Combat Operations # 8: If at first you don't succeed... call in an airstrike.
ImageImage

Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:13 pm     Super secret spam barrier

Hell of a game to watch, I wouldn't be surprised if Argentina turn the Aussies over. That first Scottish try was a joke!

ImageImage

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:47 am     Super secret spam barrier

Absolutely gutted. What a legend he was both on and off the field.

ImageImage

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:54 am     Super secret spam barrier
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Other duties:
Operations Coordinator
Operations Design Team
Site Admin
Game Admin
Modder

Ribbons:
Service Medal (7) Donator (1) Modding Team (1)
Zeus Operations (2) Mission Designer (4) Leadership (1)
Asset Medal [Armour] (1) Operation Medal (4)
Ahh...what the hell. This must have gotten lost in the news for me. What a bummer... gutted. 

+ New Topic + Post Reply